Apprenticeships give individuals the fundamental skills to execute high quality, technical, and precision craftsmanship fundamentals. Northwest College of Construction’s (NWCOC) apprenticeship programs provide you with the educational and practical foundation from which to build your career and your business.
NWCOC is the largest administrator of state registered apprenticeship in terms of programs administered in Oregon. We are also an authorized administrator of programs registered in SW Washington and are recognized in both states for our quality instruction, outreach and recruitment of women and minority candidates and most importantly, for delivering education and training that employers value. We pride ourselves in offering high quality services at reasonable prices.
- Carpenters (Portland & Eugene Programs)
- Concrete Finisher
- Construction Laborers
- Heavy Equipment Operators
- Masons (Brick/Block)
- Sign Hangers Training in Portland and other locations)
- Tile Setters
- HVAC Technicians
- Sheet Metal Technicians
Contact Northwest College Of Construction for information about specific programs at 503 256 7300.
Documents to bring with you when you apply for a program:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Transcripts noting Algebra and any craft training classes
- Military documentation (DD 214)
- Documentation of previous hours worked in the construction industry
- Any construction related certifications (forklift, OSHA 10, CPR)